Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fill-in

1. If I weren't a boarding school faculty member I'd love to be a travel writer.

2. When I'm super upset I like to work out or call my mom.

3. My favorite thing about myself is that I never give up.

4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on my getaway with college friends next weekend.

5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love my height. I will never be taller than any guy!

6. I love the way I feel right after a good workout.

7. I love my hair most when it's away from my face.

2 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I am the same way about my height I am 5'1" and people always ask me if I wish I was taller and I reply that I am glad to be short because I can always wear heels on dates and such.

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Ooh. A weekend away sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear about it.