Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

Thank you all for your sweet comments on my teaching post.

The agenda for this afternoon is CLEANING, CLEANING, and more CLEANING! My apartment looks unfit for someone to live in it. I hereby am banning myself for the computer for the afternoon/ night to get this goal accomplished.

After I finish, I may watch:

Last weekend, I went hiking and then went down to see Consultant Boy. We watched Slumdog Millionaire- it was amazing! We walked around his neighborhood the next day and went out to lunch. The rest of the day was just relaxing-- playing boggle, watching the tennis match, and then the Super Bowl. I met his best friend (good sign- right?) and stayed late on Sunday night. Needless to say, this week I was exhausted and I can't wait to catch up on some sleep. I also think it is a good idea for me to keep off match.com looking for his profile activity. It upsets me too much.

We have long weekend starting today and classes again on Tuesday- hooray for that!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Have fun cleaning and good luck staying away from the computer..I always get sucked in!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh, isn't Slumdog the best? I loved it so much! And I'm feeling you on the house thing - my apt feels like half of Omaha's sand/salt/snow from the roads came in and settled on my hardwood floors, gross!

Beth Dunn said...

Love your site! Too cute. I'm a prep/lilly lover too. Stop by anytime www.socialclimbers.net

xoxo