Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Wonderland

I am trying to enjoy the winter wonderland as I alternate between writing exams, comments, and cleaning my house for the Chili Party. The no Facebook thing is working out really well. I am not as up to date with everyone's lives, but it is nice to free up some time. I am hoping all my students are studying hard for their exams. I made them review flashcards on http://www.quizlet.com which they love! If any of you are taking classes that require memorization of large amounts of words, make some cards on quizlet- it has been a godsend! Back to cleaning...

2 comments:

Miss Madras said...

FaceBook can be so addicting. I have had to take a break myself once in a while.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Quizlet is so great - I just checked it out & am totally going to take advantage for test, thanks! And a chili party sounds good.....