Saturday, December 6, 2008

SAT Saturday

I am making the easiest $95 I ever make this morning at the SATs. I get up early and sit and read instructions until about 1PM. I can read during the test and it is a somewhat relaxing experience- as long as I am not taking a test! Tonight, I will drive down to Consultant Boy's for a date which may involve meeting some of his friends- ah!
Last night, I went to the outlets and it was not crowded at all. There were so many good deals! I behaved myself and only got a pair of brown ballet flats at Gap, dress and earrings at Ann Taylor Loft, and my favorite Home Sweet Home Yankee Candle and a Candy Cane one for my classroom during the holiday season. I guess I did get a lot, but not too much.

3 comments:

Kate said...

The SAT thing is a smart idea-quick, easy money!

Lulu said...

You could have done more damage, so that's good that you didn't go overboard.

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

That sounds like the perfect amount of treats to get :)
I LOVE the SAT idea... can anyone do that!?