1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I had just finished my sophomore year at boarding school, about to turn 16, completely uninterested in getting my license, completely interested in a boy I had met that year, ready to go to camp in Maine, ice hockey, and lacrosse camps for the summer, starting to look at colleges, and missing all of my school friends.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today?
1) 6 AM walk with E and A
2) 9:30 AM Advanced Yoga
3) Pay renter's insurance
4) Order books for graduate school this summer
5) Write thank you notes for teacher gifts
3. Snacks you enjoy?
dried apricots, string cheese, Baked Cheetos, Trader Joe's fruit and nut bars, Fudgeicles
4. Places you've lived?
Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1) Obtain another advanced degree
2) Buy a house on the waterfront
3) Donate money to schools that are important to me
4) Ensure that my family was comfortable
5) Take a trip for an extended period of time to New Zealand? Asia? South America?