Friday, June 13, 2008

Back from the Lilly jungle...

To begin, I am usually very conservative with my money and I do not want to seem as if I went overboard on my latest shopping spree. I lost about 25 pounds this school year and none of my old stuff fits me anymore; therefore, I needed to buy some new clothes. Of course, I also stocked up on gifts as well!

First, a pair of really cute capris. I LOVE the pink and green!
Very cute bermuda shorts...
Cute giraffe skirt... at least there are tall creatures on my under five foot body.
I hate to get khakis from Lilly, but these fit just right.
The yellow pair would have been lonely if I had just bought the pants in khaki...

These wall hangings were very nice. The one on the left is for my good friend whose prep school mascot is the zebra.Belated Mother's Day present:
Cute coasters for the sister's birthday:
My brother and dad are going to be so cool in their Lilly boxers...
So, that was my day in the pink and green jungle of the Lilly sale. It was fun to see what everyone was wearing and the other shoppers were very nice. Next sale is in November!

4 comments:

A1 - The Wife said...

Wow, what a haul! Love the skirt! I am the opposite, I am 5'11" and I couldn't wear giraffes because of the obvious irony. =)

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! I think it is important that when you lose
weight that you treat yourself to some new clothes.

Tammy B said...

Wow! You racked up on the Lilly. Maybe the Lilly store where I shop will have some good things when I make it there in a couple of weeks.

Hopsy said...

AH I am flying in from Dallas in November! ANY tips would be much appreciated. What time did you get there? I have had nightmares about flying in and getting their late and everything was sold out. How dreadful that would be! Also, were the deals pretty good!? I assume so, but you just never know for sure.