Monday, June 9, 2008

Maine Goodness

I was the lucky recipient of Maine goodness from Megan in Maine's pay it forward giveway. Let me briefly touch upon my history with LL Bean... Most of my mom and dad's wardrobes are full of LL Bean items. I remember them in their puffy Bean's vests and sweaters for many winters and in the mesh polos during the summers. Of course, they had matching winter boots as well. My fascination with the place began while going to camp in Maine. We would always stop in Freeport to see the trout pond, shop for camp necessities, and bask in the glory of a company with remarkable products and excellent customer service. Now, as an adult, LL Bean is my go to place for my collection of cable knit sweaters, preppy belts, polos, hiking boots, cool shoes, flip flops, workout clothes, non-iron oxfords, and much more!
I opened it up to see a beautifully monogrammed pink Boat and Tote bag. I love the green Meg chose to accent the pink.


I was in awe of the goodies that were inside. The boat and tote notepad was so cute and will look perfect on my desk at school. Blueberry lip balm will keep my lips yummy all summer. The pine scented candle reminds me of summers at camp in Maine. The ribbon belt was something I had picked out for myself and will look really nice with khakis this summer. I needed another magnet. This one will help me get through the winters while dreaming of summers in Maine. The maple lobster candy is so cute and will be a welcome treat. I am also dying to try the chocolate covered cranberries and the mints. Yum! Last but not least, the lobster mug is so cute and will be ideal for ice cream a cup of tea. Meg also wrote me a cute note on some preppy stationary.

Thank you, Megan in Maine for making my week!

Readers- Look forward to my pay it forward giveaway coming soon!

No comments: