Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Undefeated!

The lacrosse team won today to become undefeated for our regular season in our conference! Yeah! My field hockey team won the conference championships this year, and we are hoping the same for lacrosse.

In other news, I get off campus tomorrow night to a BBQ with friends from my outdoors club. This group includes a guy that I was dating for awhile this year who told me he was dating someone else over an e-mail last February AND a guy that I have been hanging out with since then (the "friend" who cooked me dinner the other night). Needless to say, it should be an interesting dynamic. I will make my salsa and maybe these as well.

How much does everyone love all the fresh fruit? I just ate a quarter of a watermelon and some fresh strawberries- yum!

No comments: