Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's a Small World

I love meeting other people through blogging, but I do not give out my blog to my friends/ family. However, I have always wondered if any of them would ever stumble upon it accidentally. I received a comment from Kappa Prep the other day and went to her blog and saw her post about her 5- year reunion for her CT boarding school. It turns out that Kappa Prep and I were in school together at the same time. She was just a lower middler (freshman) when I was a senior. What a small world!

Days of teaching left: 4

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

How funny! I love small world stories like that!

Hopsy said...

Oh, thank you for the shoot out! I am so thrilled to have found you and was in awe when I got you comment! It is a small world after all, go big red!!!