Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer movies

Hangover... a must see because it is SO funny! I went with my neighbor and laughed harder than I had in a long time.

Proposal... this movie was creative and funny, certainly a good chick flick! I loved the Alaska scenery and the message that everything will work out. I left the theater feeling very uplifted.

Up... I saw this movie with my Dad on Father's Day. The movie had amazing animation and had a good message, too.

I am going to see My Sister's Keeper today. I really liked the book; however, I heard the movie has a different message/ ending. We shall see...

Can you tell movies are $4 in Maine and it has been raining? I never see this many movies in the theater in an entire year!

4 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

$4 movies? How awesome!

I haven't seen the Hangover yet, but I really liked the Proposal. The scenery was GORGEOUS!

KAC said...

glad you've enjoyed all the movies...I know I always see more movies in the summer than I do all year too!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

loved proposal. I laughed the whole time!

Kathy said...

Have you seen the Ugly Truth yet? I saw it this week. I did enjoy it but I have to say I enjoyed the Proposal more.