Friday, November 14, 2008

Note from a student

Ms. LPP- I'm so sorry for my test, and I know it's really not happy and shiny, I will study much harder, I'll promise.

Ah... this week has been crazy getting my little munchkins ready for their exams. The student who wrote me the e-mail is just learning English and is so funny. I felt so bad that he failed his test, but I need to get them to study hard for the exams. I had such an amazing victory today--the student who barely could pass any of my tests early on got a 90% on a really challenging test! I immediately dialed his mom's cell phone so excited to tell her that I FINALLY had some good news for her! I am off to see a Yale acapella group with my charges... should be fun!

1 comment:

Hopsy said...

You sound like such an amazing and caring teacher. Hope the Yale group was just like Hydrox!!