I was lucky enough to receive an award this week! The SMILE award comes from one of my favorite bloggers, Eco-Prep. You should check out her blog! It is great to have someone who provides an environmental twist on the preppy lifestyle. I can't believe I inspired her to make her own blog.
The qualifying conditions are as follows:
1. Display cheerful attitude (I try really hard to be full of cheer. I have found that wearing bright colors helps).
2. Love one another ('tis love that makes the world go round!)
3. Make mistakes (Ohhh boy, if you only knew. I could be a professional in mistake making).
4. Learn from others (My best learning tool is other folks).
5. Be a positive contributor to the blog world (I would like to think that my blog makes a positive contribution to blogland. If even one person does one thing in a more eco-friendly fashion, then I've done my job).
6. Love life (I love it every single day!)
7. Love kids (Children see the world in a way that we could all stand to see it. Kids are great!)
And now, the official RULES:
1. You must link back to the creator.
2. You must post the rules.
3. You must choose 5 deserving people to receive the award next.
4. Your recipients must fit the characteristics listed above.
5. You must post the character aspects of the recipients.
6. You must create a post to share your win.
7. You must thank the giver.
There are so many blogs that inspire me on a daily basis and I am trying to give the award to ones that have not received it yet. I would like to send the SMILE award on to the following bloggers:
1. E at Prep-E Girl. Her blog always has a great combination of shopping tips and great stories from her life. Congratulations to her on her recent marriage! She is also one of my #1 commenters- thank you!
2. Sue at Preppy Sue. I live for her recipie Wednesdays and her great pictures of getaways.
3. Megan at Megan in Maine. I love Maine and living vicariously through her Maine lifestyle. She always has the latest scoop on LL Bean and I won my first giveaway through her blog
4. Cancer Sucks Even with Lilly Pulitzer on your Side. She is a blogger who remains so positive about some difficult times in her life and wears her Lilly to doctor's appointments. The music on her blog is just AWESOME!
5. Preppy Pink Crocodile. She was one of the first ones to welcome me to the community. I like her crafty ideas and can sympathize with living in an unpreppy town.
SMILE and pass it on :) !!!