Monday, July 14, 2008

Halfway there!

I am halfway done with my graduate school program for the summer- yeah! I am loving every minute of it and cannot decide which class is my favorite because each one is so interesting and makes me think about things in new ways. However, it is a good feeling knowing that I have made it through half of it and there is hope that I will push through to the end!

I went out with one of my classmates from previous summers tonight. She teaches at a small school in Eastern CT. She gave me a tour of the school and we had dinner here. It was such a beautiful night to sit down, catch up on each other's lives, and sip some of this!

Must finish writing a paper...

1 comment:

Princess Freckles said...

Congrats on reaching the midway! I am new to your blog and enjoying it very much! Best of luck to you as you finish up the summer course!